Friday, December 27, 2013

Liebster award

Long time no see - Just kidding ;-) 

I just found out that I have been nominated for the "Liebster award" by the gorgeous Role over at http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.de/. That is such an honor and such a pleasant surprise, because I was really not expecting this. 






Anyways, let me just explain real quick what the "Liebster Award" is all about. It is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, targeting blogs that have a small following but are filled with great content and have greta potential. 



Here are the rules, in case you've been nominated:


Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer the 11 questions, nominate 11 other people with small following and great potential, and then create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer!



My answers to Karolina's questions

1) How you imagine your blog after three years?

I would hope to have a significant following and that people around the globe love to visit the blog. Furthermore, it would be great if my Social Network channels pick up and also support my blogging career. I'm off to a great start already, so the next three years can only be glorious! :) 

2) Why did you start this blog?

I started blogging because i've always had this passion for beauty and make-up and I used to spend hours on end on YouTube watching make-up videos and trying to build a great make-up collection. After co-workers kept complimenting me on my looks I would wear to work daily, I thought that maybe other people would like to see what I buy, how I review products, and ultimately the tutorials to my favorite look. This is primarily why I started my blog. 

3) Who is your favorite blogger?

My favorite blogger/YouTube Guru is Marlena from Makeup Geek. She's so amazing and inspiring. I love her tutorials and her tips and tricks.  She recently started her own make-up line and I'm addicted to her eyeshadows.They're simply amazing. Here is the blogpost about my collection of Makeup Geek eyeshadows (so far).

4) Five things you would take to a deserted island.

That is a really tough question, so I will have to answer pretty spontaneously. I would bring my eBook reader, maybe a good supply of food (before I have to start hunting myself), a boat, my laptop with some sort of global wifi stick (so that I can keep blogging and updating you guys) and my pillow.

5) Your must have beauty and fashion items.

My must have beauty items are: Lipstick, Mascara, and blush... As far as fashion is concearned: I care about boots and scarves the most. No matter how simple your outfit is, a nice pair of boots and a great scarf can go long ways. 

6) Your dream job.

I would love to either be a professional beauty blogger / vlogger or to work for a great cosmetics company, even in the corporate section. I just want to be able to express myself in an artistic way and be surrounded by like-minded people. 

7) If you could visit anywhere in he world,where would it be?

Right now I have this weird obsession with Japan, Tokyo more specifically. This destination is definitely on my bucket list. :) 

8) What is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is to wake up one day and realize that I've wasted time pleasing everybody but myself. I want to live life to the fullest and find things in life that I'm passionate about and that make me happy. 

9) What is your biggest dream?

I just want to be fully content in life. Regardless of having friends and family, I want to inspire others and encourage them to keep doing what makes them happy. The world needs more happy people. 

10) What are your New Year resolutions?

I don't really have New Year's resolutions. I'm striving to be a better person every day and not only one specific period out of the year. 

11) What would you wish for other bloggers?

I wish them to be really enthusiastic along this crazy, sometimes overwhelming ride in the world of blogging. I hope that we all build this virtual circle of like-minded people and that we are able to build friendships in years to come. 


My questions

Here are my questions for my 11 nominees: 

  1. Why did you pick the blog name you are using?
  2. Which finish do you like most when it comes to lipstick?
  3. What is (in your opinion) the color scheme that dominates Winter season 2013/14?
  4. Do you other channels besides your blog? 
  5. What kind of purse person are you? 
  6. What is your no. 1 skin care product?
  7. Do you prefer high end or drugstore products?
  8. If you had the chance to spend a year abroad where would you go and why? 
  9. Do you do manicures yourself or do you get your nails done? 
  10. What are your favorite past time activities (besides blogging)?
  11. Where do you see yourself in ten years? 

My nominees:

I hope this post was fun for you and I hope that you keep the chain going. You can obviously answer the questions in whatever langauge you like. 

Xoxo

Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment