Saturday, December 28, 2013

Outfit "Concert Night"

Good morning beauties,

I finally managed to register on Stylefruits, I know, it took me long enough ;-) But, since I haven't done so in forever, I thought it was time to share the first outfit I have created.

Guten Morgen ihr Hübschen,

ich habe es endlich geschafft mich auf Stylefruits zu registrieren - hat ja auch lang genug gedauert ;-) So, wegen der ewigen Warterei, habe ich dann auch direkt mein erstes Outfit erstellt und möchte es euch nun vorstellen.

The Outfit - "Concert Night"


Partyoutfit Concert Night
"Concert Night"
Partyoutfit Concert Night von iheartmaskara mit Artikeln von RAINBOW, zusammengestellt bei stylefruits.de





As you can see, this outfit is very versatile. You can either wear it on a fun night out on the town or to a rock concert, but it is also wearable on an every day basis. It doesn't matter if you're out shopping or getting together with your girls for drinks, this look is fashionable and very laid back at the same time. Plus, I really like the "grungy" feel there is to it.
Furthermore, I like the colorful accents we can give the overall look with a matte red lipstick and some red nail polish. It still matches the theme of the outfit, but doesn't make it appear too dark.

Dieser Look eignet sich perfekt für einen rockigen Abend auf einem Konzert oder aber auch für den Alltag. Die Kombination im "Grunge"-Look ist nicht nur im Herbst oder Winter tragbar, sonder kann auch noch im Frühling problemlos getragen werden.
Darüber hinaus können wir mit dem matten roten Lippenstift und dem roten Nagellack tolle farbliche Akzente setzen, die das Outfit nicht zu dunkel erscheinen lassen und noch ein bisschen Schwung in das Ganze bringen.

Where to get? 

Here is a little list of online shops that sell the items to create this look. 

Hier eine Liste mit allen Teilen des Outfits und einem direkten Link zu verschiedenen Onlineshops. 




Well lovelies, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed my very first outfit and maybe one of you guys will actually buy one or two items off of my list. If you'd like to see more "themed outfits" or just regular things I like to put together, please let me know in the comment sections below or contact me through one of my Social Media channels. 

So ihr Lieber, das war's dann jetzt erst mal von mir. Ich hoffe, dass euch das erste Outfit gefallen hat und vielleicht wird sich ja die eine oder andere ein oder zwei Kleidungsstücke des Outfits zulegen. Falls ihr noch mal Outfits sehen möchtet, dann hinterlasst doch bitte ein Kommentar oder sagt mir über die üblichen Sozialen Netzwerke Bescheid. Ich freue mich wie immer über euer Feedback. 


Have a lovely day!! 
Einen schönen Tag euch!!

Xoxo
Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment